CHANGING HEARTS. CHANGING MINDS. CHANGING LIVES.
BRAUS Foundations original gateway for social projects was Rolling 4 A Reason; a community based initiative built on a foundation of compassion with an inspired vision focused purely on giving back and supporting individuals, communities, and the wider world alike.
ITS ONE PURPOSE, AS WITH BRAUS FOUNDATION, IS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO CHANGE LIVES.
Since it’s conception in 2014 we, as a community, have been able to impact broadly. When humankind work together, we are so powerful.
Some of our projects
- Sponsorship of those recognised as having disabilities
- Provision of unlimited Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes to those recognised as haVing disabilities
- Financial support for orphanages and homeless children
- Financial support to build a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym for an extremely rural community in the Amazon
- Collaboration with indigenous designers, with the profit from sales of their designed gear going wholly back to their indigenous community
- Donation of tonnes and tonnes of gear for countless fundraising campaigns for purposes including medical, mental health and community awareness projects for both individuals and communities.